Cybersecurity Onboarding Specialist
Our mission at BLACKCLOAK is to protect high-profile individuals and corporate executives in their personal lives from those that seek to do them harm. We defend our clients digital lives from hackers, privacy leaks, and identity theft.
Our team includes practitioners from cybersecurity, engineering, privacy, fraud, and intelligence backgrounds at some of the nation’s largest organizations and worked with the intelligence community to solve national security threats. Backed by one of the best cybersecurity venture funds and other strategic investors, BlackCloak is forging a new path as a pioneer in the cybersecurity industry. If you want to join a team that is focused on being the best and pave a new path, come join us at BlackCloak.
BlackCloak is looking for a dynamic individual with hands-on and technical implementation experience to join our Customer Experience team focused on consulting, configuring and delivering BlackCloak solutions to customers. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in cybersecurity, privacy, instructure, and other IT, especially as it relates to consumer products.
- Deliver remote and onsite customer onboardings as needed, configuring BlackCloak’s software solutions for customers.
- Track customer onboardings and report on progress to appropriate parties.
- Provide post-onboarding support to customers through periodic touchpoints as needed in a timely and professional manner.
- Participate in knowledge transfer sessions, product training and other strategic initiatives as needed.
- Contribute to the development of best practices, onboarding standards and methodologies to improve efficiency and effectiveness of customer onboardings
- Coordinate with support and engineering teams to ensure accurate and timely resolution of product and technical issues impacting customers
- Maintain working knowledge of BlackCloak’s solutions, platform features and best practices.
- Support external and internal customer-facing events.
- BS/BA degree in computer/IT-related discipline or equivalent experience.
- Degree in cybersecurity/privacy-related discipline or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience in client-facing roles.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in the implementation of software solutions (Mobile and Desktop).
- Technical knowledge of popular operating systems including but not limited to, Windows, MacOS, iOS, Google, Android
- Operates independently and efficiently to manage multiple tasks and priorities simultaneously and successfully.
- Willingness to travel in limited circumstances
- Previous experience or background in compliance and risk management a plus.
This is a part-time position with competitive compensation. Ideally, the opportunity will lead to a full-time position with BlackCloak.