Director of Marketing
Our mission at BLACKCLOAK is to protect the digital lives of high-profile individuals and corporate executives in their personal lives from hackers, privacy leaks, and identity theft.
Our team includes practitioners from cybersecurity, engineering, privacy, fraud, and intelligence backgrounds at some of the nation’s largest organizations and worked with the intelligence community to solve national security threats. Backed by one of the best cybersecurity venture funds and other strategic investors, BlackCloak is forging a new path as a pioneer in the cybersecurity industry. If you want to join a team that is focused on being the best and pave a new path, come join us at BlackCloak.
As Director of Marketing, you will be responsible for the development, implementation and coordination of marketing programs that generate sales leads across all external channels as well as Public Relations and Social Media. This position will collaborate closely with members of the sales team as well as internal and external resources to meet aggressive growth goals. It is a hands-on position that will require strategic thinking, growth, but most importantly execution.
You will be responsible for developing and executing comprehensive, integrated demand generation campaigns including email marketing, webinar and lead nurture tactics that deliver a consistent pipeline of high-quality leads. You also will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. You will also be responsible for creating and deploying graphics, layouts, and other design elements for all print and digital collateral. Finally, you will work closely with the Customer Experience Team to develop and manage programs to generate customer renewals and referrals.
You will be joining a team that moves fast and wears many hats. You will be responsible for the development and deployment of analytics that provides insights and trends for data-driven planning. You will work closely with Customer Experience, Sales, IT, and Finance to continue the evolution of the technology, business processes, program execution, and analytics to support the company’s fast growth plan.
- Develop and execute a clearly-defined marketing strategy in a manner that supports consistent business growth and enhances brand equity and awareness;
- Design and execute on all social media advertising, influencing, marketing campaigns as well as public relations and media attention;
- Develop, plan, and execute marketing campaigns, along with end-to-end performance analysis and campaign reporting;
- Plan and execute sales, advertising, and lead generation campaigns using marketing technology stacks that you select and manage;
- Develop and manage programs and campaigns to generate renewals and referrals
- Identify and engage with external marketing firms to collaboratively create and implement campaigns, strategies, etc. as needed;
- Determine the most effective media format for each assignment;
- Manage and allocate marketing budget with input from the CEO in order to meet short and long-term strategic objectives;
- Lead and collaborate with the Sales team to achieve company sales targets;
- Regularly inform management on marketing performance insights to ensure cross-functional alignment on the best possible data-driven marketing strategy.
Manage Online Advertising Platforms/CRM
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine optimization
- Perform ongoing keyword research, including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities
- Research, generate and implement content recommendations for organic SEO success (blogs, customer alerts, white papers, etc.)
- Manage our existing website, adding news posts, products, pages using the known templates
- Manage CRM to optimize nurture activities for prospects in sales funnel
- Manage all aspects of social media marketing and public relations
- Develop and deliver training tools on lead optimization strategy, processes and policies to educate the sales team as well as executives.
Design Work/Content Development
- Use design tools (e.g., Canva, Loom, Adobe, etc) to create marketing collateral across platforms (web, email, print, etc.)
- Generate content ideas and write/edit good copy
- Translate techno-speak into something everyone understands
- Organize and coordinate in-person events
- Organize and host a webinars
- Relevant BA/BS degree, MBA preferred
- 7 years of marketing experience
- Previous experience in technical, enterprise sales, marketing management
- Previous experience in marketing luxury goods and services and/or cybersecurity/technical products
- Extensive experience with CRM tools (i.e. Salesforce, HubSpot a plus) and marketing automation solutions. Deep understanding of how to optimize the infrastructure, workflows, and analytics
- Experience with Account-based Marketing
- Stellar written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of enterprise cybersecurity products, privacy products, and fraud/identity theft
- Experience in website design and content development; Google Analytics
- Expert understanding of the lead-to-sales funnel and demand generation
- Quantitative data analysis of program effectiveness, forecasting, and ROI; exceptional analytical and reporting skills
- Excellent time management, able to balance many projects at once
BlackCloak offers a competitive salary, exceptional benefits, and a dynamic work environment.
BlackCloak is headquartered in Orlando, Florida with offices in the greater Boston area. We are very remote-friendly for the right candidate but would prefer folks that are in those areas. We look forward to the times when we can get our whole team together in person again, and we are hiring with that in mind!