Interested in joining us at Team BlackCloak? We’d love to chat!
Cyber Security Analyst
At BlackCloak, our customers are our top priority. They have high expectations of us, and we have even higher expectations of our team.
As a Cyber Security Analyst at BlackCloak, you will triage customer incidents in real time and provide mitigation, reporting and feedback. You will be in close contact with our customers.
You will proactively work issues; and connect with our customers as their cyber security concierge. You’ll be helping them to secure their digital lives, and they will love you for it.
- Deep familiarity with desktop computer systems, including Mac and Windows
- Understanding of both iOS and Android devices at a power user level
- Knowledge of Palo Alto and Cisco Firewalls a plus
- Cybersecurity experience, including understanding of:
- Dual Factor Authentication
- Principle of Least Privilege
- Basic hacking techniques
- Basic TCP/IP networking
- Home technology, including IoT
- Familiarity and/or ability to manage SIEM, IDS, and IPS controls
- Fluent spoken English, additional languages a bonus
- Customer-friendly demeanor, and ability to comfortably chat with a customer while working an issue
We don’t expect you to know everything from the get-go, but we do expect you to have a baseline and be ready to learn.
Join Team BlackCloak and we will work with you to grow your skills and launch your career to the next level! Contact us for more info!